Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shopping Success 1/23 Kroger Trip

Today was a great success at Kroger. I don't usually like to do the primary part of my shopping at Kroger because their sales are okay most of the time but not as great as Publix. I am a bit spoiled with Publix because each week I get a ton of groceries there for next to nothing. But this week was Kroger's Mega Event and I thought it might have potential. I prepared for the trip by using Southernsavers.com (SOSA). I printed and clipped all the listed coupons on SOSA and managed some great deals! I got all of this for 19.96 after tax! I like stocking up when things are on sale, so you will notice that I buy a great deal of sale items when 1)I have a coupon and 2) when its a worthy sale.



At Kroger this week, they have DelMonte Veggies and Hunts and Rotel Tomatoes as part of their buy 10 get $5 back promo. 50 cent can veggies are not amazing since you can buy them at Walmart everyday for 50 cents but I think that Delmonte (and not having to go to Walmart) are worth the price even more! I was THROUGHLY excited about the can tomatoes which were also 50 cents a can (and I had coupons for!!!). You know you are old when you get more excited about can veggies than your Saturday plans (which just so happen to be planning my grocery trip.....haha). If you are in need of can veggies, jump on this deal! In addition to that, I found French's mustard (with coupon!) was also a great deal.

Though Kroger's deals aren't totally up to par with Publix, you can't beat a good sale! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment